We compiled all the tricks and commands of ARK: Survival Evolved, one of the most original survival games, where we will find ourselves on an island inhabited by dinosaurs and other creatures. In this article, you will find tricks to tame dinosaurs, get unlimited resources, infinite life and much more.
How to activate cheats on PC, PS4 and Xbox One?
Below we are going to show you the best cheats and commands for ARK: Survival Evolved, but first, you have to know that you must enable the admin option when we are going to create our game and thus make the cheats we put in the game have an effect. After activating this option, we will have to access to the console to put the cheats, this will vary according to the platform:
- PC: We simply press the TAB key and we will access the console where we will have to enter the command, to close it, simply pressing TAB again.
- PS4: We will have to pause the game and press the following buttons R1+L1+Square+Triangle.
- Xbox One: Same procedure as in PlayStation 4, but with the following buttons LB+RB+X+Y.
General cheats and commands
Below, you will find cheats for infinite life, instant death, resources and much more.
- GMBuff: activate God mode; you get infinite stats, become invisible and infinite experience points.
- ShowMyAdminManager: Activate the administrator console.
- LeaveMeAlone: God mode, but without getting experience.
- God: God mode, but you drown in the water.
- Suicide: You die instantly.
- Addexperience 10000000 0 1: You level up to level 105. If you ride an animal or dinosaur, it also levels up.
- Forcetame: You kill the dinosaur and dragons that appears on the screen.
- Setplayerpos XYZ: The player appears in the coordinates XYZ that you indicate.
- Teleport: You teleport in the direction you look.
- Ghost: Go through walls and fly.
- Fly: Allows you to fly by pressing.
- Walk: If you are in the air, you return to the ground.
- Slomo X: You walk much faster. X must be a number from 1 to 5, which will be the speed at which you will walk.
- Destroyall X: Kill any enemy that you put on the X. Be careful that it will appear again after a while.
- Destroyallenemies: Kill all the enemies, but they will appear again.
- DestroyMyTarget: Destroy whatever you are looking at, both objects and scenery.
- Settimeofday X: Substitute the X for a time in HH:MM format and the day will go to that exact hour and minute.
- Saveworld: Saves the island status.
- Execsetsleeping X:Select True instead of X and the character will sleep. Set False and he will wake up.
- Enemyinvisible X: Set True instead of X and you will be invisible to enemies. Set False and you won’t be invisible anymore.
- HideTutorial: Disable the game tutorials.
- Kill: Kill ONLY the enemy or structure you are targeting.
Object cheats and commands
- Givengrams: Unlocks all engrams.
- DebugStructures: Provides object information in your reticle.
- GiveColors X: All the dyes in the game, change the X for the number of dyes you want.
- Giveresources: Get 50 units of each resource in the game.
- Summon artifactcrate_X_c: Change the X to a number from 1 to 9 to get one of the artifact crates in the game.
- Giveitemnum X 1 100 0: In the X put the ID (just below you will find each of the mount IDs) of the mount you choose, and it will be saved in the inventory.
- ClearPlayerInventory X: Put the name of a character instead of X and you will completely clear its inventory.
Below, we show you the number you have to put in the X of Giveitemnum, to get the mount you want to keep in your inventory.
- Tyrannosaurus: 69
- Parasaur: 100
- Raptor: 101
- Stegosaurus: 102
- Ichthyosaurus: 314
- Beelzebufo: 427
- Megaloceros: 428
- Triceratops / Scorpion: 103
- Pteranodon: 131
- Brontosaurus: 135
- Carbonemys: 207
- Sarco: 208
- Ankylosaurus: 209
- Mammoth: 210
- Carnotaurus: 213
- Argentavis: 214
- Phiomia: 285
- Megalodon: 211
- Sabertooth: 212
- Spinosaur: 303
- Plesiosaurus: 313
Tricks and commands to get dinosaurs and dragons
Below we show you the ID of each of the dinosaurs and dragons of ARK. We remind you that with the command Forcetame, you will be able to tame the creature you have on screen.
All dinosaur commands
- Alpha Carnotaurus: Summon MegaCarno_Character_BP_C
- Alpha Raptor: Summon MegaRaptor_Character_BP_C
- Alpha Rex: Summon MegaRex_Character_BP_C
- Ankylosaurus: Summon Ankylo_Character_BP_C
- Araña: Summon SpiderS_Character_BP_C
- Argentavis: Summon Argent_Character_BP_C
- Bat Summon: Bat_Character_BP_C
- Beelzebufo: Summon Toad_Character_BP_C
- Broodmother: Summon SpiderL_Character_BP_C
- Brontosaurus: Summon Sauropod_Character_BP_C
- Carbonemys: Summon Turtle_Character_BP_C
- Carnotaurus: Summon Carno_Character_BP_C
- Coelacanth: Summon Coel_Character_BP_C
- Dilophosaur: Summon Dilo_Character_BP_C
- Dimorphodon: Summon Dimorph_Character_BP_C
- Direwolf: Summon Direwolf_Character_BP_C
- Dodo: Summon Dodo_Character_BP_C
- Doedicurus: Summon Doed_Character_BP_C
- Gigantopithecus: Summon BigFoot_Character_BP_C
- Giganotosaurus: Summon Gigant_Character_BP_C
- Ichthyosaurus: Summon Dolphin_Character_BP_C
- Mammoth: Summon Mammoth_Character_BP_C
- Megaloceros: Summon Stag_Character_BP_C
- Mosasaurus: Summon Mosa_Character_BP_C
- Megalodon: Summon Megalodon_Character_BP_C
- Meganeura: Summon Dragonfly_Character_BP_C
- Parasaur: Summon Para_Character_BP_C
- Phiomia: Summon Phiomia_Character_BP_C
- Piranha: Summon Piranha_Character_BP_C
- Plesiosaurus: Summon Plesiosaur_Character_BP_C
- Pteranodon: Summon Ptero_Character_BP_C
- Raptor: Summon Raptor_Character_BP_C
- Sabertooth: Summon Saber_Character_BP_C
- Sarco: Summon Sarco_Character_BP_C
- Scorpion: Summon Scorpion_Character_BP_C
- Spinosaur: Summon Spino_Character_BP_C
- Stegosaurus: Summon Stego_Character_BP_C
- Titanoboa: Summon BoaFrill_Character_BP_C
- Titanomyrma: Summon Ant_Character_BP_C
- Tyranosaurus: Summon Rex_Character_BP_C
- Triceratops: Summon Trike_Character_BP_C
- Trilobite: Summon Trilobite_Character_C
Tricks and commands to obtain dragons
- Dragon: Summon Dragon_Character_BP_C
- Fire Dragon: Summon Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C
- Electric Dragon: Summon Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C
- Poison Dragon: Summon Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C
Creative Mode Commands
- GiveCreativeMod: Enter creative mode.
- GiveCreativeModeToTarget: Put in creative mode the target we are looking at.
- GiveCreativeModeToPlayer [Player ID]: Activate in creative mode the player we want.