Inclination of manufacturers for smaller size and high mobility of headsets and controllers and integration with mobile devices to stimulate demand in the virtual and augmented reality market
ALBANY NY, April 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The virtual and augmented reality market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 38.9% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. Expanding applications of virtual and augmented reality in a number of areas of everyday functioning such as online retail, education, and entertainment is fueling the growth of the virtual and augmented reality market.
The applications of virtual and augmented reality in the healthcare sector are expanding at a rapid pace. Virtual and augmented technologies are used for virtual viewing of internal organs of the body to perform a procedure. Virtual and augmented reality is used to develop immersive mobile apps for healthcare that senses the position of the subject in the physical environment and helps to display static or three dimensional models.
The swelling demand for next-gen technology during COVID-19 opened massive opportunities for the growth of the virtual and augmented reality market. Entertainment, education, and online retail displayed vast demand for virtual and augmented reality technologies during the pandemic to enable users to continue carry out routines.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=10556
Virtual and Augmented Reality Market – Key Findings of Report
- Manufacturers of virtual and augmented reality hardware are making efforts to develop headsets and controllers of smaller size with high focus on mobility. This will be a leap from massive size and low ergonomic characteristics of predecessor hardware for virtual and augmented reality. Prospects of integration of headsets and controllers with mobile devices is likely to further increase their compact characteristics.
- Adoption of VR is changing the education landscape for excellent learning outcomes. The technology helps to increase interest in theoretical subjects, wherein VR virtually transports students from classrooms to actual location of study or allows them to experience science experiments in class without the need to handle costly lab equipment. This is attracting investments in digitized classroom from companies in the virtual and augmented reality market.
- Advantages of digitized classroom sessions extends to allow teachers to create detailed recordings of lessons with assistance from 360 degree cameras. This is helping students who miss a class to use VR recordings to keep pace with topics discussed in class.
- Changing practices of the construction sector to serve evolving consumer requirements is providing ample opportunities in the augmented and virtual reality market. Augmented reality is being used for project planning, project presentation, and 3D models of projects. AR enables engineers, architects, contractors, and builders to showcase 3D models and even provide virtual tours, which give clients a solid idea how the project would look like after completion.
How Virtual and Augmented Reality Market will recover after covid19 – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=10556
Virtual and Augmented Reality Market – Growth Drivers
- Crucial advantage of augmented reality to enable users to experience advanced version of real physical world for several areas of everyday functioning fuels the growth of the augmented and virtual reality market
- Scope of integrating AI-based deep learning and image recognition technology to analyze VR and AR produced datasets to help users better connect with the virtual environment to stimulate the virtual and augmented reality market
Request Sample Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=10556
Virtual and Augmented Reality Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the virtual and augmented reality market are;
- Atheer Inc.
- Blippar.com Ltd.
- EON Reality Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- HTC Corporation
- Manus Machinae BV
- Nokia Corporation
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Vuzix Corporation
- Barco NV
- Google LLC
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- HP Development Company
- Magic Leap Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oculus VR LLC
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
Make an Enquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=10556
The virtual and augmented reality market is segmented as follows;
Virtual and Augmented Reality Market, by Component
- VR Head Mounted Display
- AR Head Mounted Display/Glasses
- Consulting & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Virtual and Augmented Reality Market, by Industry
- Retail & eCommerce
- Media & Entertainment
- Aerospace & Defense
Virtual and Augmented Reality Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
- Rest of South America
Browse Latest IT & Telecom Industry Research Reports by TMR
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press Release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/virtual-augmented-reality-market.htm